We believe that generosity leads to multiplication. As we give our best time, talents, and treasure to God, he multiplies it.
Gospel Centered Service
One of the ways that we grow as followers of Jesus is through service. That Jesus grows us and shapes us as we use our gifts and talents to serve and love others. As a church that seeks to love audaciously, we desire to serve others both inside and outside of the church because we know that through our service God is working in us.
Where Can I Serve?
There are a number of ways that you can serve at Iron Mill Church. Below is a list of the different opportunities available.
- Guest Services - Our Guest Services teams are some of the first people that others see when they come to IMC. They greet people before the services, help people find seats, attend the parking lot, collect the offering, and help with special events.
- Iron Mill Kids - We love kids at IMC. People who serve on these teams minister to our kids from birth to 5th grade during our Sunday services through singing with the children, telling stories and teaching the truth of God's Word. They help check-in kids, lead classrooms, and provide assistance to classroom teachers.
- Worship Arts - Volunteers who serve in the worship arts help out services run smoothly and use their gifts and talents to minister to the church. Some work behind the scenes with the audio/visual components or help get setup for a service, while others serve music at our services or other special events.
- Outreach - Our outreach team help organize and carry out our church wide community events. They also help us to connect with local service and outreach organization so that we can serve outside the church with those who are already doing a great job at it.
- Facilities - Our Facilities team helps by taking care of the church building and grounds and keep things looking and working great. From the smallest to the biggest projects and everything in between, these volunteers work behind the scenes to make out building a welcoming place to gather.
- Community Groups - Each of our community groups is lead toward Gospel-centered community. Each group leader is trained specifically for this role because they oversee a community group group of 12-15 adults and are tasked with leading the group, encouraging spiritual maturity, communicating regularly, and to attend leader events.
Are you interested in serving at IMC? Have some questions about a particular area of service? Let us know by filling out the form below and we will follow up with you about serving at IMC.